First Time Here?

STOP! If this is your first time here, be sure to Read This First!

Why Are We Doing This?

The main reason I slapped together ... er, I mean, lovingly and painstakingly crafted this guide was to give you some fresh ideas.

I wanted to give you some mental, physical and spiritual guidance to jolt you out of your routines – something that would compel you to think and act in ways that will empower you and enrich the world.

That is, after all, what you’ve been striving for. Right?

How do I know these things?

Well, I’ve been observing you for a while now. Don’t worry, I don’t watch when you do dumb things like pick your nose. (Frankly, I have better things to observe. Like Seinfeld reruns.)

Trust me, I keep an eye only on the Big Picture stuff – the way you process the world, the way you connect (and disconnect) with the energy that flows all around you, the way you unknowingly create your attitudes and beliefs.

Most of the time, I applaud your efforts. Other times, I want to reach out, gently slap you and shout, “What are you thinking?”

Consider this book to be my personal gift of applause and whacks about the head to you.

Pondering the Big Stuff

By now, you’re asking one of two questions – either “Who is this guy?” or “Did I leave the iron on when I left the house?”

Here’s the answer to the second question: No. I can tell by looking at you that you didn’t use an iron today.

Here’s the answer to the first: I’m not a hypnotist or psychic. I’m not a clairvoyant or tarot card reader.

I’m ... Bob.

Or Mary or Steve or Jane.

Feel free to call me any of these names. However, I must admit I do like the name Bob. It’s down to earth and unassuming. Someone named Bob could be a dad, a best friend, or a game show host.

But I could just as easily call myself Fred, Ethel, Ricky or Lucy. Call me whatever you want (although I’m not too thrilled with Bubba or Toots).