First Time Here?

STOP! If this is your first time here, be sure to Read This First!

The Cosmic Name Game

Refer to me any way you want – Guardian Angel, the Source, Mega Mentor, Spirit Guide, Super Coach, the Big Enchilada in the Sky, Universal Energy, Omnipresent One, God-Force, Mother Nature, Father Time, or Uncle Guido.

The words you use to describe me are not important, but I hope you’ll find my personal message to you to be very important.

I’m not affiliated with any one religion, yet I’m related to all religions. (Geez, I sound like a politician now. And that’s scary.) Truth be told, I reside within you, yet I’m all around you at the same time.

Yeah, I know it sounds like hocus pocus, but it’s true (at least it was the last time I updated my resume).

Okay, I’m starting to ramble here, so I’ll get to the point.

Since I took the time to produce (or should I say “manifest”?) this book for you, I want you to read it. Don’t just tuck it away and forget about it, like you did with that Dr. Phil bestseller.

I want you to put down the remote every now and then and soak this thing up. Got it?

What’s In It for You?

This book contains a series of short lessons written especially for you. Each one addresses a specific topic or idea I’d like you to think about and put into practice.

Each one reveals some aspect of the way things really work in the universe and timeless truths you’ve been missing or overlooking in recent years.

Many of these truths will be revealed to you for the very first time; others will be fundamental principles you have heard before (and ignored) and need to be reminded of again.

Based on my observations of your habits and the way you’ve been living your life, these are the secret words of wisdom you most need to hear to gain clarity, joy and prosperity.

There’s no right or wrong way to read this (although I imagine up-side-down might be a challenge).

Devour one lesson a day or the whole thing in one marathon session. It doesn’t matter, as long as you focus on each lesson and understand how you can apply it to your life.

Ready? I hope so. Even if you’re not, get off your buns and dive into these life-changing nuggets of reality. You’ll be glad you did.

After all, I wrote this book for you.

And you wouldn’t want to ignore the Word of Bob, now would you?